Our hand picked network of Australia’s best solar power installers means you’re in safe hands. We rub shoulders with the top solar power installers in Oz who can offer YOU the best price for a top solar power system.
Our partners contact you about your needs and will help you with your solar quotes. Other solar power agents give your details to 10 or more people and you get bombarded with calls! Some don’t even tell you that you will get a phone call!
Solar Proof give you what you’re after. If you want Australian solar quotes from the best solar installers around then you’re in the right place. We guarantee that you will get a maximum of 4, local solar power experts call you up. Each one of our partners are competing for your money — which means you get a ripper deal every time.
What do Solar Proof do?
In a nutshell, we’re like a solar broker. If you want to get specific, here is some of the stuff we offer:
- Residential solar quotes
- Commercial solar quotes
- Bulk solar quotes
- Solar brokering service
- Solar power consultant service
- Solar panel reviews
- Solar inverter reviews
- Solar installer reviews
- Solar installer certification
- Solar panel rankings
We want to make sure consumers get a great deal. Our services are all focused on making your experience with solar a better one.
What makes Solar Proof solar power installers better?
We choose our solar power installers with great care. We want you to have the best time possible when getting solar. So it’s only natural that we take care about who we do business with. Our solar power installers:
- Have full CEC accreditation
- Have an exceptional track record of solar installations
- Are reputable in the industry
Our solar installer certification rankings help you know which installers have met our criteria.
What to watch out for with solar quotes
Solar has had some bad press. A bit like the home insulation scheme, the big solar rebates attracted some dodgy dealers. Here are some things to look out for when choosing your solar power installers:
- How many years they’ve been doing it – This can mean you get someone who knows what they’re doing as they are veterans in the field
- Clean Energy Council approved – check to make sure the installer you choose is on the CEC list of approved installers
- Dodgy dealers – In the past, some dodgy dealers have taken loads of deposits for solar power systems and claimed that they need a certain amount before they can get a shipment. The next thing you know the business is bankrupt and the director lives in the Bahamas. Make sure your chosen installer has a good rep online.