This page confirms that Gold Coast Energy has been assessed as a silver rated installer with Solar Proof on January 9, 2015.
What Does This Mean?
The Solar Proof Certification means an installer has met certain criteria. This is a mark of experience, expertise and customer feedback ratings. Gold Coast Energy was rated as a silver installer by our criteria on January 9, 2015.
What Does A Silver Rating Mean For Gold Coast Energy?
This Solar Proof silver rating means that Gold Coast Energy have met most or all of these criteria:
- Been in business for at least 3 years
- A medium group of employees
- Done around 1,000 solar panel installations
- Completed at least 1 large-scale job (more than 100kW)
- A reputation of at least 7.5/10 by independent parties & customers
How Did Gold Coast Energy Score?
Our rating is based on points. As such, some criteria are not always met, while others are exceeded.
For Gold Coast Energy, we can see their performance here:
|Number of employees||Good|
|Number of offices||Average|
|Start date of business||Excellent|
|Solar installations total||Excellent|
|Largest solar installation||Average|
|Online Reputation (out of 10)||Great|