Solar installer reviews are invaluable if you want to get solar. After all, you want to know if your chosen installer is going to be any good and what better way to find out than looking at some reviews?
Solar Proof Solar Installer Reviews Done So Far
Here is a list of solar installer reviews that we have done to date. Want us to review an installer that’s not listed?
- Tesla Powerwall Review
- Energy Matters Review
- True Value Solar Review
- Cola Solar Review
- Solargain Solar Installer Review
- Clean NRG Solar Installer Review
Why Look At Solar Installer Reviews?
Reviews can tell you a lot, but reviews you find on the internet (including those on this site) should be taken with a grain of salt. In order for a solar installer review to actually hold merit, the writer should have a good understanding of the installer, what their business is like, and how their customers feel about them.
How Are Solar Proof Solar Installer Reviews Done?
At Solar Proof, we aim to give you, the customer the best information possible so that you can make a decision that’s right for you. Here are the factors that we look out in our solar installer reviews:
- Company age – obviously the older a company is, the less likely it is to go bankrupt quickly and the more likely it has had a few satisfied customers in it’s time.
- Products – the products that a company uses can paint a picture of what the company is like. This is something we look at albeit not much weight is given to this.
- Industry memberships – solar installers that are active members of industry associations are more likely to be up to date with what’s going on in the solar industry. This improves customer experience.
- Price – yes dollars are important. We do our best to find out accurate pricing we can compare to other installers for you.
- Company diversity – we also take a note if a company is diverse or not. If a solar installer is also an engineering company for example, it adds confidence to their abilities and their company stability.
- Customer satisfaction – we take the liberty of looking around the net for credible customer reviews and get an idea of customer satisfaction
You can visit the Clean Energy Council’s site to find out if your installer is accredited.