Getting 3 solar quotes is easy. You can use our Solar Proof quote form to get up to 4 solar power quotes from quality solar companies in your local area. But if you want to make a good, informed solar choice, there are a few things to keep in mind. First of all, are you ready to setup a time to talk to some solar people? Secondly, do you have a list of questions to ask each solar company? And finally, do you know what you’re comparing?
Should I get 3 solar quotes?
Getting 3 solar quotes is like getting quotes for anything really. It’s good practice to compare different offers from solar experts so that you know that the deal you get is a good one. So it’s a good idea to get multiple quotes right? But it’s not always so straight forward. Trying to compare panels & inverters can be a maze, even for tech-savvy people. So let’s take a deeper look at what you should know before you go out and get your 3 solar quotes to compare.
What to do before you get 3 solar quotes
- Know that you’re making a great choice by getting solar power put on!
- Get educated about solar – and find a list of panels and inverters you’d be happy to buy
- Decide on what the “perfect” solar company looks like to you so you can see one when it comes along
- Decide on a budget – most companies offer both a cheap range and a premium range. Decide what you’re going with so you can compare your 3 solar quotes more easily.
- Now you’re ready. You know what you want. No more stuffing around, click here to get your 3 solar quotes to compare. In fact, our form will get you in touch with up to 4 solar installers which gives you an even more balanced view of the market.